BikePump with Pressure Gauge
Tomight Mini Bike Pump, 260 PSI Hand Pump with Frame, Accurate Fast Inflation, Mini Bicycle Tyre Pump for Road, Mountain Bikes
- Professional 260PSI Mini Bike Pump with Pressure Gauge - Max pressure of 260PSI can short half your time to inflate bike or sports balls greatly with no air leaks. Tomight mini bicycle pump include a gauge to read PSI, so you can check tire pressure during filling with no risk of popping a tire.
- Compatibility: Easy Switching Between Presta / Schrader Valves - Just unscrewing the pump head to convert from schrader to presta .1. Ensure the valve of tire is near the ground, and unscrew the tire valve cap. 2. Choose the right valve on the bike pump, place the pump onto the tire valve, and begin to inflate tire. 3. Remove the pump from the tire valve and refit the valve cap. NOTE: During pumping, please keep the pump valve in vertical to the tire nozzle.
- Palm Size / Ultra Lightweight - Size: 19.6*3.1cm; Weight: 103g. Tomight hand pump is compact, and comes with a clip for attaching it to your bike frame, as well as a velcro strap to keep it securely where it should be. Compact size makes no issues with your legs rubbing on the pump.
- Superior Aluminium Structure - The aluminium structure makes it strong and confident to use. Longer service life than plastic types, and enables a tight seal with no air leaks. It is built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride.
- Multi-Purpose / Not Just For Inflating Tires - The mini pump comes with a gas needle to inflate sports balls such as basketball, football and rugby. Especial fits for mountain / road bikes, electric bicycles as well as strollers, wheelchairs.And also perfect to take on adventures from air beds to the children’s paddling pool.